The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
Features and benefits of Cisco QSFP modules
● Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
● Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
● Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
● High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
● QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)