SB-PWR-INJ2-EU Cisco PoE adapter Gigabit Ethernet 55 V
- Provides DC power to the Cisco® Small Business WAP371 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point when Power over Ethernet cannot be used
- Guarantee output power up to 30 watts
- Includes peace-of-mind coverage with limited lifetime hardware warranty
The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector allows flexible installation of Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points by providing an alternative to external DC power when deploying a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is not an option. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN. By combining data and power over a single Cat5e or better cable, the injector offer up to 30w output power to power remote devices that required additional power, such as new access points, IP phones and advance IP cameras.
- Delivers PoE connectivity to 802.3at compliant endpoint devices and backward compatible with 802.3af
- Compatible with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point installations
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN and endpoint device
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- Easy to use: The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector is easy to use; simply connect the injector to the PoE endpoint and to an Ethernet switch to provide midspan power.
- Supports wireless LAN deployments: The Cisco Small Business High Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector works with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points to provide wireless LAN connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Enables network expansion: Add PoE capabilities to non-PoE Ethernet switches to provide combined power and data over a single Cat5e or better connection.
- Offers investment protection: Protect the investment of your existing Ethernet equipment and cabling infrastructure by using this high power remote PoE solution.
- Provides peace of mind: All Cisco Small Business networking products are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco limited lifetime hardware warranty.
- Offers optional Cisco Small Business Support Service: Optional service offers affordable, 3-year peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based, device-level service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by a trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates, extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and expedited hardware replacement, should it be required.
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE, UL/cUL, RoHS|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||2|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|AC adapter input voltage||90 - 264 V|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) voltage||55 V|
|Input voltage||90 - 264 V|
|Input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current||0.8 A|
|Power consumption (typical)||30 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 85%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||53 x 140 x 32.5 mm|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a SB-PWR-INJ2-EU?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy SB-PWR-INJ2-EU in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of SB-PWR-INJ2-EU from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service