SPA500DS Cisco Attendant Console for The SPA500 Series
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones.
- 15 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers.
- Page Left and Page Right keys allow configuration of up to 30 Busy Line Field (BLF), Speed Dial, and Call Pickup per device.
- LCD Display.
- Two attendant consoles can be linked.
The Cisco® SPA500DS 15-Button Attendant Console (Figure 1) is part of the Cisco Small Business Series and designed for use with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA500 Series IP Phone, providing up to 30 programmable call pickup or speed dial buttons via two page keys, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the busy line field (BLF). Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA500DS permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed, for a total of 30 buttons (60 functions), offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required.
Based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA500DS has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to offer competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
- 15 programmable buttons.
- Page Left and Page Right keys.
- Call transfer.
- XML Application.
- Speed dial.
- Busy lamp field.
- One-touch transfer.
- Call pickup.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Handset type||Wired handset|
|Keypad number of keys||15|
|Display diagonal||14 cm (5.5")|
|Display resolution||128 x 320 pixels|
|Display number of colours||Monochrome|
|Lines quantity||30 lines|
|Number of handles included||1 pc(s)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Certification||FCC, cUL, CEICES|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a SPA500DS?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy SPA500DS in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of SPA500DS from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service