WAP150-E-K9-EU Cisco WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio AP w/ PoE
In today’s dynamic business environment, employees are becoming more mobile and collaborative than ever. To stay productive, they need dependable, business-class access to network applications throughout the office. Cisco® WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Points provide a simple, cost-effective way to extend more secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, so they can stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP150 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, WAP150 access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to blend well into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, WAP150 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access point features controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With WAP150 access points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- The concurrent dual-band radio supports up to 1.2 Gbps for increase capacity and coverage
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information
- A captive portal support supports highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard can enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for PoE powered device (PD) can enable easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas
- Versatile mounting can enable installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind
|Cable lock slot||Yes|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Automatic channel selection||Yes|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1200 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u|
|Number of users||64 user(s)|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Service Set Identifier (SSID) features||SSID broadcast on/off|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WAP150-E-K9-EU?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WAP150-E-K9-EU in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WAP150-E-K9-EU from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service