WIC-2T Cisco 2-Port Serial Wan Interface Card
The dual-serial port WAN interface cards (WICs) for the Cisco 2600 and 1700 series feature Cisco`s new, compact, high-density Smart Serial connector to support a wide variety of electrical interfaces when used with the appropriate transition cable. Two cables are required to support the two ports on the WIC. Each port on a WIC is a different physical interface and can support different protocols such as Point-to-Point protocol (PPP) or Frame Relay and Data Terminal Equipment/Data Communications Equipment (DTE/DCE).
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WIC-2T?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WIC-2T in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WIC-2T from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service