WS-C2960CX-8PC-L Cisco 2960-CX 8 port Switch Managed L2 Gigabit PoE
The Cisco Catalyst Compact Switches easily extend your Cisco Catalyst switching infrastructure outside the wiring closet to enable new workspaces, extend wireless LANs, and connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices. These fanless, small form-factor switches are ideal for space-constrained deployments where multiple cable runs would be challenging.
With increased bandwidth, double the PoE capacity, faster CPU, and more memory, the Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX bring a multifold improvement in performance to the Cisco Catalyst Compact Switch product line. They offer many smart and innovative features for management, simplicity, and scale.
New features include:
- 8 or 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit copper Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget
- Advanced Layer 2 (LAN Base) and Layer 3 (IP Base) support with an option to upgrade to IP Services
- Perpetual PoE for powering a powered device even when the device is booting
- Cisco Catalyst Instant Access (optional with 10G) for management simplicity
- Network plug-and-play (PnP) support for automating device configuration
- Cisco TrustSec capability for role-based access security
- Innovative power management features, including Energy Efficient Ethernet and switch hibernation mode
- NetFlow Lite for application visibility at the access network
Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Switches build upon the success of the 3560-C and 2960-C compact switches and offer superior performance and scale. They come in the same form factor as the older switches, and you can use them anywhere you used the older switches. Customers migrating to the new compact switches will benefit from the increased scalability and performance, innovative new features, and proven performance.
|Colour of product||White|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, CE, GB 4943, IEC 60825|
|Certification||FCC, CE, CFR 47, EN 55022, EN 55024, AS/NZS, CISPR22:2004, EN55022, VCCI, KCC, ANATEL, CCC, GOST|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||12|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||10|
|SFP module slots quantity||2|
|Power connector||DC-in jack|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T,100BASE-T,10GBASE-T|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||1023|
|Switching capacity||12 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|DHCP features||DHCP server|
|Data link protocols||UDP, TFTP, IP, TCP, FTP|
|Management protocols||Telnet, RIP, SNMP, NTP, TACACS+, RMON, HTTP, RADIUS|
|Supported network protocols||ICMP, ARP, BOOTP, OSPF, DHCP|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||569530 h|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current||3.25 A|
|Power consumption (typical)||24.5 W|
|Power consumption (max)||280 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports quantity||8|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||124 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
|Heat dissipation||1023.6 BTU/h|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960CX-8PC-L?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960CX-8PC-L in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960CX-8PC-L from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service