WS-C2960G-8TC-L Cisco 2960 8 port Switch LAN Base
Key Features and Benefits
• Advanced network security using various authentication methods and Network Admission Control (NAC) for the enterprise network edge.
• Small-density PoE with up to 15.4 watts (W) of PoE on all eight ports.
• Small-density Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for higher performance.
• Compact size with no fan and magnet; cable guard and rack-mount options.
• Dual-purpose 10/100/1000 and Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplink for deployment flexibility and investment protection.
• Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting using the embedded Catalyst Device Manager and the PC-based Cisco Network Assistant.
|Colour of product||Gray|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part 15 Class A, EN 55022 Class A (CISPR22), EN 55024 (CISPR24), AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A, CE, CNS13438 Class A, MIC, GOST, China EMC|
|Energy Star certified||No|
CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1
TUV/GS to EN 60950-1
CB to IEC 60950-1
|Combo SFP ports quantity||1|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||1|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10BASE-T|
|Number of VLANs||255|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Switching capacity||32 Gbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Internal memory||64 MB|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||15.4 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
|Networking features||Ethernet/Fast Ethernet|
|Power requirements||100-240 VAC|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960G-8TC-L?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960G-8TC-L in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960G-8TC-L from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service