WS-C2960+48PST-S Cisco Catalyst 2960 Plus 48 port Switch PoE L2
Lower TCO with Fast Ethernet Access
Deliver reliable and cost-effective network access with the Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series of Fast Ethernet switches. These products provide the operational benefits of Cisco IOS Software for a range of wired access applications, including branches, conventional office workspaces, and infrastructure networks.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Switches feature:
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS Software feature set
- SmartOperations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
- Cisco EnergyWise technology to manage energy consumed by connected devices
- An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series provides cost-effective, enterprise class Ethernet switching for:
- Branch offices, remote sites, and retail locations
- Conventional desktop workspaces
- Building infrastructure, physical security, and other nontraditional access applications
- Benefits of the 2960-Plus include:
- Robust quality of service (QoS) that prioritizes voice and critical business applications
- Flexible security features that can limit access to the network and mitigate threats
- Tools that reduce total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation
|Colour of product||Black|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|SFP module slots quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3af|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||64|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Noise level||41 dB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||312 h|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||51.4 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||24|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||370 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
|Bundled software||Cisco IOS LAN Lite|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960+48PST-S?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960+48PST-S in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960+48PST-S from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service