WS-C2960S-48TS-L Cisco 2960 Gigabit 48 Port Switch
What's new for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches with LAN Base software:
- 10 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+), providing business continuity and fast transition to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 or 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet desktop connectivity
- Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 40 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and simplified switch upgrade
- PoE+ with up to 30W per port that allows you to support the latest PoE+ capable devices
- Power supply options, with 740W or 370W fixed power supplies for PoE+ switches are available
- USB storage for file backup, distribution, and simplified operations
- A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless network experience
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty, including next-business-day replacement with 90-day service and support
|Colour of product||Black|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP module slots quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|DHCP features||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Noise level||44 dB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||328056 h|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing)||10 - 95%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960S-48TS-L?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960S-48TS-L in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960S-48TS-L from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service