WS-C2960X-24PD-L Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X 24 port switch Managed L2 Gigabit Power over Ethernet
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
- FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
- LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features.
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950-1|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||1023|
|Switching capacity||216 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|DHCP features||DHCP server|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Processor model||AppliedMicro APM8639|
|Processor frequency||600 MHz|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Noise level||57 dB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||325780 h|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Yes|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||52.3 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||24|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||370 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960X-24PD-L?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960X-24PD-L in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960X-24PD-L from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service