WS-C3650-8X24PD-E Cisco Catalyst 3650 24 Port Switch IP Services
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-8X24PD-E is the next generation of enterprise-level stable access layer switch and integrates with optional stacking 24 (16 10/100/1000 and 8 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) Ethernet and 2x10G Uplink ports, 715WAC power supply, in IP Services feature set.
Cisco Catalyst 3650 series switches provide these features:
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models)
◦ Support for up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
● 24 and 48 100-Mbps and 1-, 2.5-, 5-, and 10-Gbps (multigigabit) Cisco UPOE and PoE+ models with EEE
● Five fixed-uplink models with four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10 Gigabit Ethernet, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or two 40 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (QSFP+) ports
● 24-port and 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE+ models with lower noise and reduced depth of 11.62 inches for shallow depth cabinets in enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments
● Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gbps with existing Category 5e and Category 6
● IEEE 802.1ba Audio Video Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience, including improved time synchronization and quality of service (QoS)
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3650-8X24PD-E?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3650-8X24PD-E in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3650-8X24PD-E from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service