The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series primary features:
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption;
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the uplink Service Module;
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image;
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware;
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support;
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network;
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port;
- Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members;
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput.
|Safety||UL, CAN/CSA, EN, IEC, CCC|
|Certification||FCC, ICES, EN, CISPR 22, AS/NZS, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS, CLEI|
|MIB support||RMON I/II, BRIDGE-MIB, CDP-MIB, ENTITY-MIB, ENVMON-MIB, FLASH-MIB, FTP-MIB, HSRP-MIB, IGMP-MIB, IMAGE-MIB, MAC-MIB, PAGP-MIB, PING-MIB, RTTMON-MIB, SYSLOG-MIB, VTP-MIB, ETHERLIKE-MIB, IF-MIB, IP-MIB, SYS-MIB, TCP-MIB, TS-MIB, OSPF-MIB, PIM-MIB, RMON-MIB,|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|System event log||Yes|
|Fiber ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||27|
|Fiber optic connector||LC,SFP|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Number of VLANs||1005|
|Fiber ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE‑BX10,1000BASE‑LH,1000BASE‑SX,1000BASE‑ZX,100BASE-FX,10GBASE-LR,10GBASE-LRM,10GBASE-SR|
|MAC address table||6000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100 Mbps|
|Switching capacity||160 Gbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|DHCP features||DHCP server|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,EAP,SSH|
|Static port security||Yes|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMPv1/v2c/v3, IGMP|
|Supported network protocols||IPv6, TFTP, TCP/UDP, EIGRPv6, OSPFv3, BGP, DTP, PAgP, LACP, UDLD, SDM, ARP, VTP, NTP|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Noise level||34 dB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||163707 h|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Input current||2 - 4 A|
|Power consumption (typical)||108.9 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Relative humidity||5 - 95%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4572 m|
|Packet transfer speed||65.5 mpps|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||445 x 460 x 44.5 mm|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power supply||350 W|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3750X-24S-S?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3750X-24S-S in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3750X-24S-S from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service