WS-C3750X-48P-E Cisco Catalyst 3750-X 48 port Gigabit Switch PoE
- Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE-capable models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
- Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
- Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the Service Module uplink
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
- In addition to the above features, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches also offer:
- Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
- Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
|Colour of product||Black|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Yes|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power consumption (typical)||715 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports quantity||24|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||135 W|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3750X-48P-E?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3750X-48P-E in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3750X-48P-E from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service