Cisco is introducing the new Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X and 3560-X Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) switches. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X UPOE switches are part of the X-series family of enterprise-class switches and they extend the IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard to deliver up to 60W per port over standard cabling infrastructure. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management, and investment protection for evolving business needs.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) on all ports
- Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE port options
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
- MACsec hardware-based encryption
- Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the uplink service module
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
- Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise™ to reduce energy consumption across the network
- USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
- Cisco StackPower technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
- Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
|Colour of product||Black|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3at|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power consumption (typical)||1100 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||48|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||800 W|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3750X-48U-E?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3750X-48U-E in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3750X-48U-E from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service