WS-C3850-24S-S Cisco WS-C3850 24 port switch GE SFP IP Base Managed
Why you should choose a Cisco new or refurbished switch?
The Cisco®Catalyst® 3850 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco’s new Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480 technology. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, RJ45 and fiber-based downlink interfaces, and redundant fans and power supplies. With speeds that reach 10Gbps, the Cisco Catalyst 3850 Multigigabit Ethernet Switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure.
- Integrated wireless controller capability with:
- Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
- Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
- 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
- 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
- Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
- Cisco StackPower™ technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
- Five optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
- Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular quality of service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
- Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
|Compatible products||Aironet 3600, 3500, 2600, 1600, 1260, 1140, 1040|
|Colour of product||Black,Grey|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, GOST, NOM|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||47CFR, AS/NZS CISPR22 2, CISPR22, EN55022, ICES003, EN61000-3-2, KCC, EN55024, KN24|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||None|
|SFP module slots quantity||24|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Number of VLANs||4000|
|MAC address table||32000 entries|
|Switching capacity||92 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS|
|Management protocols||SNMP v1, SNMP v2c, SNMP v3|
|Internal memory||4096 MB|
|Flash memory||2048 MB|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Output power||350 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||350 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C3850-24S-S?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C3850-24S-S in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C3850-24S-S from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service