WS-X6848-TX-2T is Cisco Catalyst 6800-series interface module for 6500 E-series switch, the module comes with 48 * 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet copper ports and WS-F6K-DFC4-E daughter card. WS-X6848-TX-2T is designed for high performance Enterprise and Service Provider distribution, core layers, data-center, Web-hosting and Metro Ethernet applications to provide Gigabit Ethernet forwarding using twisted pair cabling.WS-X6848-TX-2T interface module is compatible only with Supervisor 2T, integrates with DFC4 daughter card to significantly improved the centralized forwarding performance of a system by utilizing hardware-based module.
6800 Series 10 Gigabit Ethernet modules Specifications
IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak, IEEE 802.3aq, and IEEE 802.3an
● Occupies one slot in the Cisco Catalyst 6500 E-Series chassis
● Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.2 x 14.4 x 16 in. (3.0 x 35.6 x 40.6 cm)
◦ WS-X6816-10G-2T & 2TXL, WS-X6816-10T-2T & 2TXL: 13.6 pounds excluding X2 components; ¼ pound for each X2
● Agency-certified for operation: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
● Design and tested for operation 32 to 130°F (0 to 55°C)
● Storage temperature: -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C)
● Relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent, noncondensing
● Agency-certified for operation: -500 to 6500 ft (-150 to 2000m)
● Designed and tested for operation -500 to 10000 ft (-150 to 3000m)
6800 Series 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper module, when installed in a system, comply with the following EMC and safety standards:
● FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
● ICES-003 Class A
● VCCI Class A
● EN55022 Class A
● CISPR 22 Class A
● AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A
● ETS 300 386
● KN 22 Class A
● EN 50082-1
● CNS13438 Class A
● KN6100 -4 Series
● UL 60950-1
● CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950
● EN 60950-1
● IEC 60950-1
● AS/NZS 60950-1
● IEC 60825 Class 1
● EN 60825 Class 1
● 21CFR 1040
NEBS criteria levels
SR-3580 Issue 3, June 2007 (GR-63-CORE, issue 3, and GR-1089-CORE, issue 4)
● ETS 300 019-2-1, Class 1.1 Storage
● ETS 300 019-2-2, Class 2.1 and 2.2 Transportation
● ETS 300 019-2-3, Class 3.1E Stationary Use
● ETHERLIKE-MIB (RFC 1643)
● IF-MIB (RFC 1573)
● Bridge MIB (RFC 1493)
● RMON MIB (RFC 1757)
● ENTITY-MIB (RFC 2037)
● RFC1213-MIB (MIB-II)
● WS-X6816-10G-2T: 488.5 Watts
● WS-X6816-10G-2TXL: 503.5 Watts
● WS-X6816-10T-2T: 514.96 Watts
● WS-X6816-10T-2TXL: 529.96 Watts
● Status: green (operational), red (faulty), and orange (module booting)
● Link: green (port enabled and connected), orange (port disabled), and off (port enabled and not connected)
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-X6848-TX-2T?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-X6848-TX-2T in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-X6848-TX-2T from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service