The Cisco® 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
- Support 10GBASE Ethernet.
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- Provides flexibility of interface choice.
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco.
- Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.
The Cisco 10GBASE-LRM Module supports link lengths of 220m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) grade multimode fiber (MMF). To ensure that specifications are met over FDDI-grade, OM1 and OM2 fibers, the transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cord. No mode conditioning patch cord is required for applications over OM3.
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3aq|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Maximum transfer distance||220 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 85 °C|
|Transmit power range||0.5 - -6.5 dBmW|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 158 °F|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||36 x 91 x 13.46 mm|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a X2-10GB-LRM?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy X2-10GB-LRM in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of X2-10GB-LRM from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service