WS-C2960C-8PC-L Cisco WS-C2960C 8 port switch Managed L2 PoE
Why you should choose a Cisco refurbished switch?
Cisco® Catalyst® compact switches easily extend an intelligent, fully managed Cisco Catalyst wired switching infrastructure, including end-to-end IP and Borderless Network services, with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet. These attractive, small form-factor Fast Ethernet switches are ideal for connecting multiple devices on the retail sales floor; in classrooms, hotels, and factories; and for extending wireless LAN networks: wherever space is at a premium and multiple cable runs could be challenging.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-C Series Compact Switche highlights:
- Extend a highly secure, intelligent, managed Cisco Catalyst infrastructure with a single Ethernet cable or fiber from the wiring closet;
- Support for advanced security and services, including voice, video, and Cisco Borderless Network services, to remote endpoints;
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices;
- Attractive, small form factor and fanless operation fit in confined spaces where multiple cable runs could be challenging;
- Easy to deploy, manage and extend the network loop free;
- Enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty.
|Colour of product||White|
|Safety||UL, CAN/CSA, EN, IEC, CE, GB|
|Certification||FCC, EN, CE, AS/NZS, VCCI, KCC, ANATEL, CCC, GOST, ROHS, CLEI|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|System event log||Yes|
|MIB support||RMON-MIB, RMON2-MIB, Bridge-MIB, CDP-MIB, Entity-MIB, ENVMON-MIB, Flash-MIB, FTP-MIB, Image-MIB, IP-Stat-MIB, LAG-MIB, PAGP-MIB, Ping-MIB, QOS-MIB, Security-MIB, RTTMON-MIB, SMI-MIB, STP-MIB, Syslog-MIB, TC-MIB, TCP-MIB, UDLDP-MIB, VTP-MIB, Eth-MIB, PAE-M|
|Combo SFP ports quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,100BASE-T,1000BASE-T,1000BASE-TX|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Virtual LAN features||Private VLAN|
|Number of VLANs||255|
|Fiber ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE‑LH,1000BASE‑LX,1000BASE‑SX,1000BASE‑ZX,100BASE-BX,100BASE-FX,100BASE-LX|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|DHCP features||DHCP server|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS,SSH|
|Static port security||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMPv1/v2c/v3, LLDP, IGMP|
|Supported network protocols||IP, IPv6, FTP, TFTP, UDP, ICMP, TCP, ARP, NTP, OSPFv2, BOOTP, Telnet|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Flash memory||64 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||373635 h|
|Power supply included||Yes|
|Input current||1.6 - 8 A|
|Power consumption (typical)||157 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||8|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||124 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-5 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-25 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4000 m|
|Heat dissipation||88 BTU/h|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
Not found what you wanted?
Flux IT hardware can help you find the right product quickly and easily. Tell us what you wanted?
Need project equipment purchase pricing or you have multiple items to buy, submit your RFQ.
Why buy from us?
Flux is the future of IT procurement:
- Huge stock of current and EOL products available to ship today
- Fully tested with a choice of warranties available for peace of mind purchasing
- Trade you old equipment for new
- Located close to central London for same day emergency deliveries
- Choice of warranties to meet your requirements
- Short lead time and worldwide deliveries
Looking to Sell a WS-C2960C-8PC-L?
Flux IT Hardware offers IT Asset Disposition services designed to assist consumers and organizations alike, who are looking to sell their equipment.
- Get a fair market value offer.
- Fast payments via BACS.
- Single or multiple quantities.
See how simple it is:
Looking to buy WS-C2960C-8PC-L in larger quantity?
Simply tells us how many units are required. We’ll you get the best pricing and lead time for 5 or more units of WS-C2960C-8PC-L from our established UK and European network of suppliers.
Project Inquiry & Support
- Get a quote fast
- Project based price savings
- Professional service